Lait Maternise tvm, complete milk replacer food for puppies, kittens and other small mammals. Feeding kit in each box.
Complete milk replacer food for puppies, kittens and other small mammals.
– Highly digestible proteins.
– Optimised lactose content.
– Provision of easily assimilated essential fatty acids.
– Enriched in vitamins and trace elements.
– Balanced provision of all the energy, tissue-building substances and vitamins necessary for the animal’s healthy growth.
Puppies, kittens and other small mammals (rodents, rabbits, etc.)
For puppies, kittens and other small mammals (rodents, rabbits, etc.):
– Growth of orphans.
– Supplementation of maternal milk (insufficient lactation, large litter).
– Supplementation of weaning feed.
Feeding kit in each box:
– 1 graduated feeding bottle (2 feeding bottles in the 1 kg box)
– 3 teats (puppy and kitten) (6 teats in the 1 kg box)
– 1 level measurer of 10 ml
Preparation of feeding bottle
1. Pour 60 ml of hot water (preferably mineral water or boiled water) into a clean container. A temperature of 60°C is ideal to dissolve the powder completely. Add 2 to 4 level measures of powder (see below), mix and let the milk cool down to a temperature of 30 to 35°C to avoid scalding.
2. Pour the reconstituted milk into the feeding bottle.
3. If the teat is not pierced, slit or pierce it using a razor blade or scissors.
4. Empty and clean the feeding bottle and the teat after each use. Discard any milk remaining in the bottle after feeding.
– Puppy, kitten, ferret: 2 level measures for one feeding bottle (60 ml of water).
– Dwarf rabbit, hamster, gerbil, chinchilla, degu, rat, mouse, …: 4 level measures for one feeding bottle (60 ml of water).
– Guinea pig: 1.5 level measures for one feeding bottle + complementation in vitamin C (6 mg/100 g body weight/day).
A level measure contains about 5 g of Lait Maternisé TVM.
Composition: Skimmed milk powder, vegetable oils (palm, copra), delactosed whey powder, wheat starch, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride.
Use in puppies and kittens:
The amounts to distribute given on the following page are indicative.
At each feeding, let the animal drink until sated (it will naturally adapt its consumption to its needs)
Store in a cool dry place.
Best before: see package
Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer